Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Devine Adventure #2242020

It was only a quick jaunt to the office that morning because snow was coming, but I was blessed beyond measure! I was able to see Rich, Dave, Barbara & Mike, Tiffany & James Wieker, Matthew and John Wylie.

I got so excited when I learned that Tiffany who is 40 years old is 4' 11 and 3/4-- I was 4'11 and 1/2 in high school before my accident so that resonated with me :-).

Matthew is the inventor of the beer from Evergood- Skier Pee, and after all this excitement my brain was already racing and I did have the beginnings of a headache, I still got a full day's wage when John Wylie blessed me with a cup of coffee! I was able to drink it very fast so I could get a refill before the snow covered the sidewalk.

You guys have no idea how much this brightens my day; I'm sitting here crying like a baby. And to think I was researching why my friend cried like a baby but found out what I already knew and have been told I have and that it is pretty common among brain injuries. Although this time, I pretty much think it is because I'm weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment