Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It is well with my soul!



I woke up with the extraordinarily exciting thought -- After being told that I wouldn't be able to  substitute for pay any more, I was sad; the experience has to look good on my teaching resume. But as I woke up it all hit me like a tidal wave crashing into my mind-- Schools are going to love it that I volunteer and I'm not expecting to be paid. God always has His ways! Even though my mom was apologizing saying she was only following what she had been told at the crazy and chaotic time when she thought life was going to be snatched from her baby girl, all IS WELL WITH MY SOUL! Kimi's thought for the day--- It is well with my soul!.
*I'm sure that there are many people reading this who have a unique story. If ever you feel like sharing your story with me, you can definitely post it or send it were only I can see it. I would love to read it.

  ~Kimi 
*Be blessed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment