Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pre-waking up??




During my "pre--waking up moments" I felt that I was going to be in a bad mood. I started praying "Thank you God for this wonderful day and everything exciting that is going to happen!" Then I opened my eyes and turn on the radio to listen to the morning programs as I was getting ready for the day. I was so excited to hear Joni Erickson-Tada as she talked about going through difficulties as she Wolf up each morning and struggled through her daily routine. As I began to hear about the different obstacles that she has to deal with and the things her "helpers" have to do for her, I began to rejoice and thank God for everything that I have and am able to do.  
This evening I got to see one of my favorite bus drivers and he told me that it was such a blessing when he got to see me and that just made my heart smile. It was well worth missing my stop and having to go a few more miles to turn around and then back to where I wanted to get off in the first place with just enough time to sit in a coffee shop for a total of 7 1/2 min. before I had to go home.
Kimi's thought for the day--- Even when everything seems to be falling apart all around you be thankful for the “little” things.

I'm sure that there are many people reading this who have a unique story. If ever you feel like sharing your story with me, you can definitely post it or send it were only I can see it. I would love to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment