Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Do you have it?

Being disgusted with myself after missing both of the Bible studies that are taking place tonight, I was praying about a recent situation. I try to read Scripture in a predetermined, orderly fashion and was getting ready to read Proverbs 14 when I opened my Bible to Matthew 13. God steered my eyes to verse 58. 

And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.

After a recent conversation I was ready to chalk a man up as a lost cause-- someone who was too far gone for me. Then I read this and thought, "wouldn't I hate to be the reason that God's miracles weren't performed in someone's life?" That would be so terrible!!! What I can do now may seem to some as powerless, however it has proven powerful time and time again so I get to bring my concerns and worries to God and PRAY-- HAVING FAITH THAT IN his PERFECT TIME, (whether the answer is yes, no or wait) that His answer will come, I only have to have Faith!



No comments:

Post a Comment