Sunday, October 19, 2014

God is in control ALL of the time!

I was once told in more or less words that always putting a "God label" on everything reduces the Power of His name.  At the time I agreed but I instantly prayed about it as I knew not to agree but didn't have the words to defend myself at that moment. Spending all day at work (PRAISE GOD FOR MY JOB!!!) wrestling over how to justify that God is always in control, God reminded me of a dear friend's recent testimony. I couldn't even remember the "punch line" parse, however thanks to the people who understand that my cell phone "Notes" feature is my memory and allow me to "text" during Church, I was able to refer to refresh my memory. I have this "Testimony was given and I was reminded to focus on fixing myself (my walk with God), that God will handle the hearts of others," and to put everything else in His hands.

Jeremiah 32:27(AMP)

27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for Me?
Perhaps I was at a loss for words at the moment, but now I see

No comments:

Post a Comment