Saturday, August 29, 2015

DEVINE APPOINTMENT


DEVINE APPOINTMENT

My NI friend and I went to Mezzanine to hear his friends play. Soon after we arrived we were approached by a person who knew my name. While her face looked vaguely familiar, I was clueless as to who this person was however she had personal characteristics that would start a conversation. She explained that she has a copy of my book that I had given The Peak Parent Center (owned by her family) and that she knows my cousin?? She told me her name suddenly memories resurfaced. A flashback of my cousin telling me that one of her patient’s sister knows me, do I knew Bronwen? At the time I was thinking…”Oh no…do I know Bronwen??   When Browen came over and put the pieces together I got so excited I wanted to dance all night….so I did!!

 

 BROWEN FROM THE PEAK PARENT CENTER RECOGNIZED ME because we met a year or 2 or 3 ago!!  Gets even better… my cousin is a CNA for her brother!!!

This was written on 8/29/15 and Last week(a week from 3/29/16) an e-mail from this fantastic lady was mistakenly sent to the school I work at...I think it may have been a human error, but God has unknown plans at work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment