Thursday, August 6, 2015

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

Won't You Be My Neighbor?
I met a neighbor one night when Grandpa and I were having a pizza picnic. All in the same night that my neighbor/new friend (Doyle aka Dwayne) and I had a great pizza dinner, we made tentative plans to conquer the incline.  The next night we met and took a beautiful stroll through the complex (so Doyle could evaluate my mobility). Afterward we decided to take a trip to Starbucks to use the day’s Treat Receipt (ok, I initiated the Starbuck’s idea). At Starbuck’s I used my treat receipt and used the remaining amount on my Starbucks card.  Much to my surprise Doyle re-loaded my Starbuck’s card with twice the amount I generally put on the card.  And this all started on a Roadrunner pizza date with Grandpa T.  I praise God for His orchestration of life’s events!

No comments:

Post a Comment