Tuesday, August 8, 2017

What to Wear Oh What to Wear..

What to Wear Oh What to Wear..

My mom likes to say that when I was younger I dressed with a sense of humor...well at least that's what I told her. As I got dressed today I put on a nice black dress with red flowers that was a bit low cut. To be my modest self, I wanted to wear a tank top underneath. In deciding what color to wear I thought, “Kimi, you could wear black but your leggings are black. You could wear red but the flowers on the dress are red and it is quite a dominating color of the dress.” Using my fashion sense that I insist came from my time at the Buckle with Dee Medlock, I pulled the smallest color in the dress - green. The leaves on the flowers are green and I have a green tank top! As I sit here with hair that is dripping wet, I am pleased that I have a variety of modesty tank tops to bring out the smallest color of my clothing :-) thank you for whoever taught me that.

I may not always look like I tried to dress decently, but I stress about getting dressed and most of the thoughts I post on here are honestly things that go through my head. It seems almost cliche already but the struggle is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment