Saturday, November 3, 2018

Divine intervention  #11318

Divine intervention  #11318 …… Okay, so I am God's favorite!
After making my normal Saturday morning trips to Starbucks and the bank, it was a little chilly but I didn't think it would snow. When I came out of the bank it was lightly sprinkling but by the time I got home and sprinkling was like falling shards of glass hitting my face. I pulled  into Safeway to let it pass and do a little shopping. All of a sudden I look outside and it is snowing not just little place is coming down crazy. My intentions were to head home grab something and bring it back to the bank but it looked like that was not going to happen. Being that this is Colorado with amazing, predictable  weather, it was only a few minutes later that it became amazingly sunny again. I made it back to the bank. I was talking to my bank lady when someone peeked in the door and asked if I would talk to her daughter when I'm done. She explained that her daughter was in a wheelchair and I became super excited. I was thinking of my recent meeting with Fred Reynolds, Chuck and his daughter. I was glad that I carry my book on my hot rod by sitting on it.
Soon her daughter and I were face to, well wheelchair to wheelchair. Her daughter is Michael-Ann and after only a few minutes of chatting she explained that she also goes to a Calvary Chapel, but the one in Monument. I felt like we definitely have a connection and have amazing things to share with one another. The beginning of yet another amazing divine intervention!

No comments:

Post a Comment