Saturday, November 3, 2018

Hold on to Your Britches!


Alright I'm sure you've seen the last story Divine Intervention #11318; even though it was first thing in the morning I thought, “Well today is a kind of stay in the house day with snow coming and such.” I had convinced myself that heading home and actually watching a TV show would be so calm and nice. One thing led to another and I ended up at a grocery store. After getting the one item I need it I left and even though I had on the back of my wheelchair I saw a coupon I just got on my receipt and decided hey I'm going to stop by Hungry Howie's Pizza just to try it. I'm sure they have to have something without bread.
I rolled into the pizza store and I start ordering a roundabout way of ordering and then I finally look at the pizza guy. “hey, you look a lot like my cousin  ….. I was trying my darndest to remember his name and then I thought of it as he told me his name. Nate! By golly it is my cousin! I have not seen him in a long time (thanks for reminding me of that Nate because I think everything happened just yesterday). After meeting another customer who swears by this flavored crust pizza, I used the coupon I just got on the back of my King Soopers receipt and left with two amazing pizzas! See my cousin hard at work was absolutely amazing! I'm telling him that I have a cousin that looks just like him was hilarious because he was like it's me :-) love you Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment