Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tack 'Em Tuesday + Movin' It Monday

Tack 'Em Tuesday + Movin' It Monday
Tack 'Em Up Tuesday!
Was able to ride the horse around today,
He was already tacked up, ready in every way!.
His name is Cowboy and that he definitely is
once was wild feral¹ but is tamed and trained for therapeutical reasons, he's in Showbiz!
I hope your day was all packed up and fun too!
If not tomorrow will be marvelous, fantastic, brand new!

Movin' it Monday!
It's A Movin' It Monday for me and for you,
Before you get on the horse to ride be sure he has on every shoe!
The ride will be different, we will go down below,
Trying to protect ourselves from the wind because over we don't want to blow!
But man but man oh man it sure was fun,
It has me worn out and panting just like I want for a long distance run!
When I get off I need to go running up and down their huge oh hill,
Laughing so hard my partner will pass me, and I will be left standing still!

At first I thought today was Monday so...
Today will be a Movin' it Monday as long as you don't forget to,
Put on your sneakers and go for a walk,
Inhale and exhale all the way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment