Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Witty Wednesday!

Witty Wednesday!
Today is a Witty Wednesday and I have to go take a test,.
To show them how my brain is healing and let them know that I am the absolute best!
I talk to a psychologist, psychiatrist, or family doctor and show them what they want to know,
I was told last time that I'm doing well although my processing is quite slow,
Given the depth of my injury the doctors were pleased that I was living on my own,
Then life threw me a curveball or two,
And now I call Mama's duplex my own!
Neurological Reconstruction and Rehabilitation is the title of my new job,
I've had a hard time digesting my lack of financial contribution,
But seems okay if my heart throb!
I must get ready my hair is still wet, it's dripping all over the couch--
I better finish dressing and pulling my act together
Before my roommate becomes a grouch!
So on this Witty Wednesday have fun with everything you do,
Keep your act together and head on straight,
While you laugh and smiled the whole way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment