Sunday, October 6, 2019

Split-shift Sunday

Split-Shift Sunday 
Again I'm working a split-shift and I will hear Pastor Brian today,
It will have to be at an alternate location that I hear what he has to say.
I hope to catch up on posting devotions as my schedule has been out of sorts
As I received the doctor's suggestion before reviewing the report.
I am elated at the findings although I displayed them for a while,
I will be returning to my previous lifestyle minus life's stressors--
they're detrimental but I managed them with style.
In my head I am dancing, I am doing an all out jig,
it's as though all that I've been screaming through my behavior 
Has been put into layman's terms,
Oh this is big!
In turn it has shown me that my field of education has done a little harm
as I assume everyone knows the possible causes of certain behaviors,
however that is like finding the perfect straw in a haystack 
or the prefect turnup in Bid's now carrotless farm!
I am SO EXCITED but now I need to head back to sleep,
I plan to have the best of all days yet
And in my mind that I must keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment