Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Welcoming Wednesday!

Welcoming Wednesday!

Awake early in the morning when in my mind I realize 

that I named Starbucks "my office" long before it was actually mine.

When I did it was during breaks from the full time job I had-- I loved,

but the stress it caused was often minimized by others then of course it was by me,

their brains were "normal"-- uninjured

and normal was all I wanted to be.

When I would hear of their issues I would also compare and discount my own,

until I finally got a second opinion--

'twas the same as the first-- that I should take a load off and spend more time at home.

What I once pretended was my office is actually becoming mine--

although my "client's" payments are not monetary,

the payment is priceless-- their payment is time!

On this Welcoming Wednesday I welcome you to this office that's shared by one and by all,

the office is a coffee shop where free refills of coffee or tea are available and not leaving all day I start with a tall (Starbucks term for small).

No comments:

Post a Comment