Monday, January 13, 2020

1/13/20 Office adventures again?

Office adventures started out extremely exciting today. My first appointment decided that we needed to meet at a nearby restaurant.  Anyone that knows me knows that I cannot turn down food…. most of the time. Our 2nd appointment excited my neurons like crazy as he discussed the autism scale followed by his accomplishments: an associates in computer science and bachelors in business management! WOWZER!  Saying that reminds me that I was able to hang out with a friend from college and a friend from my 1stish volunteer job! 

I may be getting back into journaling and writing the adventures of my day, but right now I'm so excited about life I don't know what's gonna happen….Praise God!

Arriving at the office extremely late, it was  clearly God's perfect time!  Sherry and I finally got to meet after me being absent from my office for several days.  She said that she bought me cookies many times to Starbucks but now what she has left is what I get (she was trying to be angry but all I could see is Bachan trying to be angry--my heart melted!)   The gift I did receive today was far better than the cookies she said I don't get anymore and her angry tone. I am falling more in love with this job more than anything I can imagine! And to think,  I am doing what all of my parents told me I should do before I started stressing myself out in the school district. If I had not done that then I would not have the amazing relationships I have now nor the amazing volunteer position I have. In this position I was asked to share  my book twice within a week! It probably does help that I volunteer at a location full of the target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment