Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Monday started out super hard. I learned that if I don't get straight and a bed when I wake up a war starts. Even though I had just looked at my clock to see what the day was, it did not register. I knew that regardless of the day I needed to get out of bed. I no longer can hang my outfits for the week visible in my room so I had never realized how much I used this cue to function.I got out of bed thinking I should head to the office but I passed my closet thinking oh no it's a West day! I had so much fun the day before at Church and going out to eat with Eric and his family that yesterday had to be Saturday. I finally settled on the idea that no matter what day it is, it's early enough I can go Starbucks, let my brain settle and then come get ready for the day.Sitting there I realized that I still can't figure out when I should take my medicine if I'm not taking it at night so I don't sleep all day (meaning not after 8) but still wake up rested and ready to face the day. Recently I met a man whose father had a heart attack. He was inside screaming for help but the party was outside. His heart stopped but when he fell down he hit a table and this jump started his heart and he lived for an additional decade, WHAT? Not journaling or having alone time for a few days has me so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment