Thursday, June 30, 2022

DIVINE APPOINTMENT # 6302022

Prior to proofreading on an actual computer.

Reading messages from friends that will not use an adequate way to communicate was making me so crazy this morning. After letting this occur for too long I decided to go to Starbucks, my office. I remembered about my awesome new "Kimi's Kitchen" Starbucks cup but I didn't think I had any planned appointments so I thought that I had just wasted my time when suddenly an amazingly beautiful lady struck up a conversation (I also realized that I hadn't washed it out yet). Come to find out she is a teacher at an elementary school! This made me reminisce on the amazing time I was able to spend at West Elementary/Middle School. 

The beautiful lady, Laura, was only the second person I met and the excitement of my new newly assigned Laura neuron made it a little tough to sit there after after after our chat.

One thing led to another and God opened doors left and right. I am so excited that, even if it was only for a few minutes, we were able to connect. I am so excited about what God has in store!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment