Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wonderful Wednesday!

I decided to leave my "home" coffee shop, to go on an adventure and experiment going to another Meetup Group. Luckily I arrived before Third Space got completely crowded so I didn't feel rushed by anyone waiting behind me. The baristas were so incredibly friendly. The group was one I had been to but the people that were available to meet varies. After a few minutes of sitting there because I was an hour early I decided to go talk to a person who I thought was random

however it turned out to be Frank, a leader of the group. At times I was just sitting there being a fly on the wall as these men discussed life however this made my neurons fire like crazy and I got so excited! As I'm sitting here expounding the notes I during the meet up I am getting so excited all over again! I may or may not add to this, but I need to go live life while it's still daylight. Oh wait I need to write a poem….


Wonderful Wednesday!

On Wonderful Wednesday plans have changed and normally I'd be sad, 

but life is so amazing the things God has in-store and not be bad!

I mentioned that I was going to put rhyming and be so juvenile, that I did say

however better poems come unexpectedly--when I'm not trying, maybe later today!

Thank you for baristas for being so amazing and for the fantastic meet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment