Thursday, July 14, 2022

7/14/22 TRUSTY THURSDAY!


Trust and Obey for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey!

At Church Sunday my friend Nanci was able to make it after having to work for quite a few consecutive Sundays.  I was so excited and filled with happiness; this also happened the next day when I hung out with friends from Rocky Mountain Calvary. Hearing and seeing how God was blessing both Nanci (my friend who is wiser than me) and Caitlin, Karissa, Monet, and Stephanie (my friends who are younger and probably still wiser than me) brought so much joy!!! Spending time with Caitlin’s children in the car and making up stories was the best! As I am dictating this right now the happiness and this unknown emotion has me crying like a baby! Then I reflect on the amazing time that I had at Pop and Bid's BBQ (with Ma too!)- how amazing it is to have a family that is so full of love -- I am excited about the way God moves in their lives!

God used amazing women in my life to encourage me to self-reflect and realize the joy and excitement I got from Nanci, Caitlin, Karissa, Monet and Stephanie may be the same (although not as childish as I display LOL) excitement others have when they sit and chat with me. Some people express it and others don't, but as the song says, I will trust and obey that what I am doing is part of His plan!

After that very long intro, today is a Trusty Thursday and it is not always that easy to do, but as you remember Who is guiding and so much pressure will be removed from you!

He leads you and He guides you in every step-- every day 

even when you try to venture off on your own

He gently reminds you that He is THE WAY!

On this Trusty Thursday, in whatever the Lord leads you to do,

Be sure to do it wholeheartedly….

I am falling asleep so this poem is through!

God bless you guys and have a wonderful rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment