Tuesday, July 19, 2022

In the Secret

IN THE STILLNESS!
12:15 a.m. God opened my eyes 
He said good morning girl, don't rise!
Just sit and think and meditate on Me and how awesome this life is-- just be!
In the stillness, in the quiet place--
 
After being awake for a few seconds and singing my heart out to that song I go to look it up and realize it is not stillness, it is a secret to me, secret not Stillness. 
"In the secret
In the quiet place
In the stillness
You are there
In the secret
In the quiet hour i wait
Only for you
Cause, i want to know you more

But right now in my life God wanted it to be Stillness and it makes the song so perfect, my heart is filled with joy and my eyes are dripping with tears of happiness because as I lay in bed, in the Stillness in the quiet place, He is here!
I'm not sure if I posted it for anybody realized that I was early calm yesterday.

https://youtu.be/JU4U8_wMdRs

No comments:

Post a Comment