Monday, February 20, 2023

The Next Day!!

11:50 p.m. - 12:23 a.m. The Next Day!!
Awake at 11:50 here I lay
Showered and ready to hit the office tomorrow at barely the break of day.
So very excited that Monday I felt amazing, like I haven't in months
It was so fantastic to reminisce of how I felt like this everyday- once!
Coincidental I remember it's when I wrote the next day's poem
Waking at wee hours while living at someone else's home
These ditties did come to mind living here once before
 When I was working in a school district
Oh I did it for a time but not anymore!
God's blessings keep coming any and everywhere,
Not taking the time to record them as such I was beginning to feel a scare!
 Here life goes, Back in the Saddle Again!
I feel so absolutely amazing although ready to go back to sleep ‐ wìn win win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment