Saturday, July 15, 2023

7-14-2023 Laughter IS The Best Medicine

7 - 14 - 2023 Laughter IS The Best Medicine

Having a very rough day for a reason unbeknownst to me, I didn't get to Starbucks (the office) until about 1:00 in the afternoon! I was so excited to roll in and see two friends, Paula and Pam! I do not see these ladies all too often but yes, it was time for Paula’s dog, Teddy to be groomed so in Starbucks they sat. 

Like always these two ladies told stories that had me rolling on the floor laughing! Arriving late, there was only time for one story; a cat story, but the throw-in stories were so funny. Ok I just realized that what I'm calling throw-ins might just be comments but they were, nonetheless, absolutely hilarious.


Somehow Paula’s son’s favorite cat ended up in her neighbor, Jill's house! It did not help matters that this neighbor was not the friendliest. Paula knew this so she was not surprised when she received a call at 4:30 in the morning the day after they could not find her cat anywhere in Jill’s house. The call was to inform her that her cat was still in Jill’s house! After rubbing her eyes to make sure this wasn’t a dream, Paula headed to Jill’s. When Paula arrived at Jill's House her cat was hiding behind a lamp and some pictures, if the cat was spooked at all the house decorations would be history. Paula eventually coaxed her cat out of her hiding spot and was able to rescue her and take her home. 


I Can't Walk but I Can Roll https://a.co/d/6u8XBPY




No comments:

Post a Comment