Saturday, September 14, 2013

I am so excited!!!-- title subject to change when I calm down.



Having anticipated this for a while, tonight I was going to meet (re-meet?) a friend from high school. Being that I went to a very small high school in a town with a whopping 4 stop signs, I was completely sure that we knew each other but I didn't remember if we had met once-upon-a-time (before my brain injury); I mean we knew the same people and all…

MET FOR DINNER

Low and behold, I'm pretty sure we had never met until tonight, but we had the best LONG conversation! Four hours later (besides the fact that I think “Salmon” wanted us out of his area so he could serve more people), we decided to leave.
Next day--
Last night must have been the "perfect time." Yes, I had a WONDERFUL time, but when last night becomes the past, I will realize why it was the perfect night for Cody and I to meet. You know, I was told that I put heavy expectations on most things (which is true) but I love being so excited that I can hardly contain myself! It does lead to many sad moments/let-downs, but when I wake up so excited (like now), every let-down is worth it!
My favorite part was reminiscing about teachers that I had before my accident that he had the next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment