Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Trying to keep a blog during school?



Trying to keep a blog during school?
I never realized how odd it is that I get so excited over the fact of meeting someone from the town where I went to high school or even from that area! Yesterday when I was in the math lab one of the tutors  was from a city that isn't too far from where I went to high school! Ae has basically lost his accent but I heard some sort of draw.

I don't think this normally is such a big deal, but life before my brain injury and after my brain injury are (in my mind) two completely separate lives. I find it entertaining to meet someone from Mississippi, or even from the South. Actually, I just enjoy meeting people! Also yesterday in the math lab a tutor was from the East Coast, I believe, and she is not very fond of Colorado at all! I know that this is "God's country” (meaning this state) so I am not sure why she hasn't grown fond of it yet. This makes me very sad because she was an AWESOME tutor— but as Grandpa T says, “different strokes for different folks.” I'm afraid the tutor lab doesn't like me very much because I take forever to do everything. So yesterday I was potentially assigned a tutor that I work with one-on-one if one is found.

HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!!

*I'm sure that there are many people reading this who have a unique story. If ever you feel like sharing your story with me, you can definitely post it or send it were only I can see it. I would love to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment