Tuesday, September 17, 2013

School....Tests.....Will it ever end?


Has anyone taken microeconomics who wasn't majoring in business?  Well I am taking microeconomics to get my teaching license. While at first thought "I think this was such a horrible idea" but soon I realized that if I ever get tired of teaching, this will give me perhaps a little education to fall back on. This class seems foreign to me!! I have the first test tomorrow and I am pretty stressed but please pray for the best!
-----
OH MYLANTA! My professor's test was truly a comprehensive test...it was so good (very time consuming) but it was crazy hard! He warned us that his tests were hard, but I still wasn't sure what to expect. Now I can't wait until the next test so I can somewhat value we the progress of my memory and my attention skills!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment