Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Time

Ready to Run

It seems that on one hand, time seems to stand still but on the other time is sprinting for the finish line-- although it might just be me. You may be waiting to hear your newborn's laugh, waiting to hear medical or scholastic test results, perhaps you're waiting to hear if you landed a particular job.  Thinking about this I ask myself, "Are you going to wait, passively to take the next stride or are you going to step out in Faith and do whatever God may have planned for you?
I must have started this a while back however laying in bed at a random time of the morning and I just happen to look at drafts that I have not published. It is the last week of my summer break and I'm excited to say that almost every day this summer although I've spent many days waiting, I waited faith. I have gone to a public place waiting for a God-ordained moment to arise. During the moments "waiting"

No comments:

Post a Comment