Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The wonderful title I had escapes me right now...

Where to begin oh where to begin…. A long long time ago, just yesterday I decided to try the whole online dating business…. No that's too far back… more recent… kind of… I have been unable to drive since my car accident in 2001. Although I was born in Colorado, I haven't stayed connected too many of my friends. I suppose that is the case everywhere because life changes. Well forget that I will go straight for poems. Although they may seem Elementary, I have found that they are and easier way to express my feelings even though they are also easier to misinterpret-- that's where actual person to person communication comes in - - a rarity in today's society.
Last night Jason told me he wanted to come visit and I was not sure why,
When he refused to come and meet my new helper I almost started to cry.
He sat down at the table with an almost serious look,
But serious the last thing you expect when his T-shirt represent a comic book!
He started out by asking if I was fond of the Arts,
Like Shakespeare and the symphony no, not throwing darts.
This has been something I've been praying about for quite a long long time- -
Meeting a fellow that puts up me--
Where my actions have no reason or rhyme.
Of course he did only ask me to a couple of the great Shakespeare plays, I may be too hopeful-- I think too much--but his recent actions brightened my sunshine’s rays!
My sleep was so amazing I don't remember waking up, oh but wait yes I did,
It was time to work out and amazing thoughts flooded my mind-- so excited wanted to be,
However sun wasn't out-- wait-- it’s still dark outside and me I cannot even see!
( Jason's poem says this much better than anything I could think of and it fits right here so well :-)
The news said it is all set
The weather will be wet
You will be soaked, that is a sure bet
If you do go out, make sure to wear a hair net.
Better to write and stay at home
Than to go off in bad weather and roam
Too much water will rust your hot rod’s chrome
Hey, this is one of my better tomes
Spring Break is the time to chill
Not to go out in bad weather and get ill
And have to pay some doctor a large bill
For a super duper get well pill]
The news man told me different while I was in the gym working out with Grandpa,
So after working out I headed down to write at Starbucks and then the clouds I did see, I saw.
So I rolled into Starbucks, with my eyes wide open , I was too scared to blink.
As then I will be in a terrible situation (as some of you know),
There are times when I can think of what to think.
I know better than most, that life can change drastically in just a blink of an eye,
But after last night's meeting I'm pretty sure that Jason --he is the guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment