Thursday, March 30, 2017

Lego Kimi

Shaking with excitement because of the happenings thus far today,
I'm in the middle of composing a poem but I need to go home and lay (that is not grammatically correct but it rhymes-- I will also include this other random thought in the parentheses since it doesn't have to rhyme :-) just realized that I shake like a dog however my excitement is internally) now I shall continue with my poem.

I shall not fall asleep during the movie yet to come,
Mr. Madwell reminds me of a movie and claims that it has been done.

Bridge of Spies starring Tom Hanks is the Movie where Jason claims I fell asleep,
That's total nonsense! Doesn't he know that during a movie you're not supposed to make a peep?

In my bed I will curl up, to quickly take a little nap,
Oh no he's already at my house I didn't even have the time to snap!

Lego Batman was so amazing -- the movie was really good,
containing emotionally educational themes-- if asked I would fight again, oh yes I definitely would!

My eyes are quickly closing, and I need to be ready to work out in just a few,
Hopefully I will go back to Starbucks morning crowd and the people I meet may not be all new.

I didn't make it to workout with Grandpa but I did a very short morning run (on the treadmill of course),
I missed the morning Starbucks crowd, as watching the Lego Batman movie was entirely too much fun!

Spring break did not go as planned, a few obstacles presented themselves,
But now I have been given the perfect time to read a few of the books off of my shelves.

My spring break was saved by my superhero, Mad Dog, Jason Madwell is his name.
However it's almost time to go back to work and take part in the adulting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment