Monday, April 24, 2017

The Adventures of Wobbly Woman: Short-Term Memory

The Adventures of Wobbly Woman:
Short-Term Memory
I was so excited to run to Ross and get a birthday gift for my friend's daughter. I went to the store and found a couple of amazing dresses. After checking out as I was leaving the alarm went off and she wanted me to turn the bag back in and go through all the dresses but I didn't want to forget that I needed to get apples and bananas from Safeway just next door. So I left my bag at Ross to let her sort through dresses to figure out where she forgot to take off the security tag while I ran to Safeway to get my apples and bananas.
After purchasing apples and bananas I went straight home super excited to show off my new-found treasures!
However arriving home and searching the back of My Hotrod I found no Ross bag. I raced back up to Safeway, searched around the produce and check out I went through asking where my Ross bag could be. I was sure that I lost it when a lady at Safeway said she remembered seeing it. I was super excited to run into my sister at Safeway but was totally discombobulated when trying to tell her my story.
Nonetheless I went back to Ross and said in an utter tone of complete panic, “Hey guys I lost my bag that I just bought from here!” Just then my favorite associate,  Tara said, Yeah it's right here, you never came back to get it.” what? I never got my bag? It was that Ross the whole time? What a relief!
Just when I thought my short-term memory was getting better... It's really not at least it's not when I'm super excited :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment