Saturday, April 15, 2017

Starbucks Adventure #543


It always amazes me how events occur just the right time. I went to Starbucks today and ran into Bonnie, David, Sarah and met some awesome children. I was able to explain to about my wheelchair using my book :-)! Soon thereafter Iron Man and lady came in however they were both there although I had never seen them together. It was none other than Mike and Sonny Smaldino and their beautiful daughter Victoria! It was super exciting time that sunny does the fire regulation inspection at West! I'm sure there's more story however it is not surfacing my mind at the moment.
I mentioned that it always amazes me how events occur at just the right time, that's because God is amazing and His orchestration of every moment of one's life blows me out of the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment