Sunday, September 3, 2017

A Shoebox

A Shoebox

As we are preparing to move into our house, Jason I have been discussing furniture that will be discarded of, furniture and that we have doubles of, and odds and ends throughout the house that we will no longer need. When I was over at his apartment there was a shoebox in the middle of the floor which has always been in the middle of his floor. Knowing that this is a shoebox for his cats, I brought up the idea of maybe we could decorate the box or make it look less boxy. Later on throughout the day Jason was talking in his “ I am the cat talking to Kimi” voice when saying "okay Broody tell her that you don't want your box decorated with stinking wrapping paper.” I eventually said okay maybe not wrap it but make it a little more presentable. Again in his cat voice he said, “tell her we don't need our box presentable.” this is the man who just told me he didn't want to go to an adult night at the zoo because he lives in the zoo himself, but I must say that he allows it to be a zoo. :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment