Sunday, September 24, 2017

Not Just a Clap

Not just a clap

Last month, or perhaps it was last week, a co-worker was devastated because she explained that her legs clapped when she did jumping jacks. Completely perplexed, in my head I thought my legs have never clapped, how could your hands get to your legs when they're supposed to be in the air clapping in the air… how in the world does this happen? Much to my dismay when I got out of the shower this morning I propped myself in between the walls in the hallway so I could not fall and did a jumping jack. I am proud to announce that although I have lost a pound or two Oh, my legs did not only clap they gave me a round of applause! It might only be a clap if I have enough balance to complete a jumping jack at a normal speed however I don't. Much like my communication is Sean out... So are my claps.

No comments:

Post a Comment