Monday, November 20, 2017

Test Run

Test Run
This morning I was proud of myself for not waking up as early although it may have only been 15 minutes later. I got ready kind of in a hurry because I thought the window for the Comcast man was 7 to 12. About 10, I called Comcast and asked about the appointment. The window is actually 7 - 8 on a different day. The large window that I was remembering was for my wheelchair delivery which is already been done. I then decided to take my wheelchair for a test drive.
I went to the Flintridge Starbucks where I was able to see Bonnie and Ciamak, Sherry, a beautiful lady who is Japanese, and Mr. John. Bonnie and Ciamak same to me doing very well but today they didn't have any grandchildren or great-grandchildren with them. Sherry and I didn't really have time to top over worry about to say hi and she looked great! The beautiful Japanese lady was absolutely awesome! The first thing I asked her was if she was Asian. She what is born in Hawaii and along with a few other ethnicities, she was half Japanese. Talking to Mr. John was absolutely wonderful, I saw that he was busy but he did take the time to tell me that Matt has an absolute blast at my birthday party.
Then I decided to take off to Verizon on Austin Bluffs and find out about different Chargers and the problems that keep occurring. As I spent a good hour there, I learned that there is a new fast charger that doesn't become bent causing charging difficulties, but I do have one charger that works. I also learned that you get it $5 off of charger purchase if you turn in an old charger. After learning that I would have to purchase a new charger with my new phone and decided not to get a charger quite yet until this phone no longer works.
As I was letting my phone charge on their fast charger, I went to the bank to make sure things were in proper order. Afterward I went back to Verizon to retrieve my fully charged phone, 4 + absolutely unknown reason I began to cry when leaving Verizon and then headed home.
When I finally arrived home, my wheelchair battery had just reached the yellow. The wheelchair battery gauge goes from green to yellow to red.  When it's in red you better hope that a charger is near. I was reminded today that I need to charge it every night however I was told previously to make sure it was run down a little bit for charging it which only makes sense. After my adventures today I was very excited to realize that the battery was run down enough to charge. Thanksgiving break could not have come at a better time I get to take my hotrod on adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment