Monday, April 16, 2018

Green Lantern



(.....and the adventures continue)
On my way to Wheeling from Church to Walmart to grab a few I know items that were not ready to find a new home yesterday (’tis a much better way to put it instead of saying “look I forgot all this stuff at the store yesterday….”) when I wheeled by this car that was painted crazy.  I did not
When passing the car, I did not wheel will too close to look at the amazing details but purposefully wheeled very slowly by the car hoping the owner would happen to walk out and thinking of an awesome compliment I could give to start a conversation. After I passed it and no one was coming out of the store I thought, “Kimi,  just do your shopping and get home. I wheeled into the store very focused…”must find Just Crack An Egg, must find Just Crack An Egg.” I was very focused not being my normal friendly self I saw a man with a green lantern shirt on. I told him I liked his shirt and he said Thanks, you should see my car. His car, is this safe? After talking more with him and finding out he is the art teacher at Mitchell and has multiple degrees including a Theology degree I was okay with going to see his car. Not only was this man's car that I saw earlier that is painted crazily and was waiting to walk out of the store, but he HAND-PAINTED his car! Dr. Leaf has 3 degrees! Not knowing what to do after Church when I left my house this morning, after Church I had an AMAZING unplanned, grocery store meeting!!! PRAISE GOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment