Saturday, September 22, 2018

There is a first time for everything... And a second

There is a first time for everything... And a second
I would say there is a first time for everything but this happens almost every weekend…
Heading from Academy and Austin Bluffs I seem to drive off the sidewalk into the loose gravel. Every other time I've been on Academy when my Hot Rod veers into the rocks and extremely kind citizens jump out of their car and help me. It's normally a car or two people. However, today I happened be heading back to the bank and I was on a side street where there are not many cars passing. Suddenly I veered into the rocks and I knew that if I tried to get out of the rocks my wheels would spin and dig deeper and deeper; I know this because I had done it before on Academy. After letting My Hotrod have intermittent brakes and trying again and failing, I did what the firefighters have told me to do when I get in trouble… call 911. Station 10 is very very I would most likely be the ones to respond. Sure enough I called  and in a few minutes Truck 10 showed up! there were a couple of my friends and new people. New people? That's why I was going to Starbucks, to meet new people but it looks like that was taken care of with one little mistake. I guess the moral of that story is don't always view a mistake as bad because awesome events can occur!
Thank God for the amazing people I've met, the amazing people I meet, and those I have yet to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment