Saturday, January 19, 2019

Starbucks #11919

     Josh when I went into the Falcon Starbucks in the Safeway and were spending some Kimi and Joshua time. I hadn't given him $5 for his Starbucks card. When he purchased the two things he needed to in order to fulfill a star streak ending today it was more than $5. As I was pulling out the change a stranger, Mr. Bill behind us said, “here I will just pay for it. What did you say oh I will just pay for it.” An absolute complete stranger but he is part of the family of God! This reminds me a song from my childhood at First Baptist Church in Security, family of God! As I previously mentioned, I have been given complete peace about life and how I've had sudden changes arise. The only thing that I'm a little unsure about is because I haven't yet found a job although I went to an interview and it was so amazing! But I still do not know about that job. And if you will please continue to pray with me about finding a job. The song Trust and Obey is playing in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment