Friday, January 4, 2019

The Lost Earring

           I was recently given amazing earrings by my future stepson. Filled with excitement last night as I picked out my clothes for today realizing I had a brand new pair of fabulous 60s looking earrings to wear oh, my outfit was complete. The new earrings didn't even have backs on them - - you know, the Christmas hook type of earring backs. I put them in this morning with my halfway 60s outfit for the conference and I was so excited!
           Arriving at the conference I had the new earrings in and I was thrilled to show them off. Before I even made it to the first breakout session location, I realized that one of the earrings had already fallen out. How in the world did this happen? The Christmas hook like earring backs did not stay in on one side at least... I was devastated. I told one of the ESP conference workers that I had lost my earring and I showed her about where I was that I knew it fell out but I didn't have time to look and people walking everywhere. She told me to go to the breakout session and that she would look for it. I had totally forgotten about my missing earring after all of the exciting sessions that I had been to, especially after the amazing keynote speaker, Craig Zablocki. They had given away most of the door prizes at the end of the conference and I still I had not thought about my earrings. All the sudden I was approached and handed a small bag with my earring. The amazing ESP conference worker had told me she would look for it at the beginning of the day had found my earring! Not only had this conference been absolutely amazing full of useful information, the addition to my 60’s outfit I had had been lost was found!
            I was glad I was able to bring both of my earrings back home but I was even more excited that my earrings would be fixed before the night was over. After I had explained what happened, the supplies were purchased to fix my earrings. Almost the instant I got home Joshua was excited to fix my earrings and make them secure. I now have have brand new pair earrings with wonderful securing fasteners on them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment