Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tare 'em Up Tuesday!

Although it is not in the morning the poetry still comes.
This day was started with some errands that absolutely had to be run.
From turning in legal documents to equine therapy at the marvelous Reigning Hope,
Then I showed up at my sisters, and it was a pizza party with my new favorite little sisters-' they definitely widen my microscope!
Next Bid and I had quality time if that's what it can be called,
it was preceded by a mouthful of dessert whipped cream for me myself and I (yes, daddy shared)!
My poetry it's not poetic, I must go to bed,
Maybe a poem will come in the morning after I rest my cattywampus head!
Oh yes I forgot to mention the reason for the title,
At my sister's I shot a bow and I sent the arrow flyin'!
So it was later the title I was given a Tare 'em up Tuesday today would be
But now it's inside of my eyelids my eyes are begging "Oh please let me see!"

No comments:

Post a Comment