Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thankful Thursday!

Thankful Thursday!
Yesterday my future career was confirmed
It is to be a writer, no ifs, ands, buts, buts-- I learned
that I have been given a gift that I must use
blogging; writing, journaling-- these "silly" poems they just might be the fuse  
that ignites the world of writing-- 
my first book was not enough 
I will accept this job although it will be tough.
The preconceived notion that others may have 
when I say I am a writer-- maybe it's me-- I make  it bad.
All of my work is done internally,
but it is this work that has been released and set me free.
I am so thankful for the confirmation I've received
to pursue writing when "my teacher" she believed!
Others have confirmed, friends even foes;
it's now "my office" becomes my office--
but where my office will be tomorrow only Jesus knows!
So thankful I am for the confirmation along the way,
it finally made sense just yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment