Saturday, December 21, 2013

Closer....

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I just woke up crying about that octagon problem on my math final. I was so scared that I failed!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!!

"[I] scored a 149/160 on the final and reclaimed 20 points for exam 3, so [my] grade for the class is B+" That is what I needed for my teacher's license.

Thank you SO MUCH!!! THANK MY TUTOR (now I need to learn about 2nd life), thank you Jamie for listening to... me whine, thank you Ma and Bid for believing in me ....I feel like I just won the Grammy's (in case you were wondering I DO know what that feels like...ssshhhh!) Thank you Scott for being my driver and thank you God--after sharing this verse with a friend before the test it stayed with me through the test
"Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

I will now accept my Grammy...
 
I am now that much closer to being a licensed teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment