Monday, September 29, 2014

Peace Be Still

Peace Be Still                                                 
What an exciting day today has been! When I first woke up I just didn't feel right and wasn't able to work out…. Okay I could have but I felt like there was a cold coming on and I would spread germs everywhere or get more germs. I had a lot of fun talking with Safawn and I hope she had fun as well. Then I took a trip to Dickey's and met Shaina where we were able to have such a WONDERFUL discussion and God showed me more reasons that we first met-- I am so blessed to have met her 2 years ago!  
I was able to get home just in time to be picked up and taken to the next part of my District 11 interview where the MD was a total highlight of my day :-). Although I am generally a positive person, my first D-11 physical interview went poorly hence why I do not have the job…. Okay okay in all fairness it was not a job I should've applied for as the physical demands were completely out of my ability range but I think I am he-woman! However, the reason I did apply was to get my name out there in hopes that a job like the one currently under consideration would come along. My hopes are so high for this job it's not even funny. I promise this new medicine is amazing… I totally feel like myself!
SIDENOTE: Some people have seen me in bad moods since I have been on this new medicine however overall my moods have been a whole lot happier and back to my old self. And if you want to talk psychology, to be diagnosed with anything psychologically the symptoms must occur consistently for a certain length of time.
Additional excitement! While I was waiting for the bus to go meet Shaina I received a call and I was asked to move from a substitute in child care to a permanent position. I was totally up front with her and told her what was going on but now that I am writing this I'm letting go of anything giving it all to God because I would totally love working in the children's ministry.
*If you are the praying type, please pray that the Lord’s will is done!

            God just reminded me to be still as I thought of my friend Amy as a child singing Peace Be Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment