Monday, April 30, 2018

Is This What You Call a Blog?

I don't normally have the Monday that a lot of people seem to have when they say “oh no, it's Monday” with a ho-hum  kind of attitude. Much like a robot, I complete my daily routine in a particular way seldomly deviating from my routine if at all from it. This morning however was quite different, my alarm went off at 4:45 and I just didn't feel like I needed to get up. I remembered that I had set my clock a few minutes faster than it already was which made it about an hour fast. The first time the alarm went off I thought, “I just won't work out this morning.” Then it went off again and I was like I don't have to get up yet but then it finally went off and I got up and went  I went to work out forgetting that I had decided not to, it was already light outside and the world was functioning- I wasn't used to this. When I got to the gym Sharon and Lynn were in there; I knew I had a huge problem because they normally don't work out until 7 o’clock- or so I thought. I tried to run faster to make the time go quicker but when I figured out that wouldn't work I manage to do probably the slowest run I have done in a while

I was glad that even though it was late when I finally arrived home last night and my brain was settled down, that I picked out my clothes for a couple days because I sure didn't have time to pick them out this morning. I was also glad that I decided wash my hair yesterday because there was no way I had time to blow dry it for an hour this morning.

I was very surprised that I was not hungry when I woke up nor after I worked out so I didn't have to eat either so I worked out, showered, had my clothes picked out and I was ready to go-I was even ready a couple minutes before my stepmom showed up, I was shocked!

Today I do not feel at all anxious and my brain doesn't seem to be racing... This is going to be an excellent day :-). Seeing my favorite student is something I've waited all weekend for! I hope you have an amazing week!

After work...

After having a fantastic day at work I was super excited at the end of the day which is a huge change as I used to get major headaches almost everyday. Even though I felt super productive and very accomplished after I went and saw Avengers by myself this weekend, decided that I'm really fond of Marvel movies and I can't wait to go see the next one (even though I have no idea what it is or when it comes out). This excitement was almost unleashed when I was asked to go on a date to see Aquaman. I have no idea what type of movie Aquaman may not be, but I'm almost sure it is a superhero kind of deal. Feel free to let me know. I am starting to feel so normal again that I don't know what to do :-) I suppose that's enough for right now but more exciting memories may come and just a heads up, I know there was an awesome story I wanted to write while I was watching Avengers but I can't remember it so it will be published when I remember it. Also if anyone would like to send me lines or ideas or Snippets about their day or anything I would love to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment