Monday, April 16, 2018

Marvelous Monday!

Marvelous Monday!

Today was the absolute most amazing day yet! Yes I did much hall pacing and such as the students racked their brains, but let me tell you about the days preparation. I wore a kind of nice dress when I realized that I had picked out dresses for everyday of this week, and wore pretty comfortable but rackety sounding shoes that complimented my dress. After about the third lap to the end of the school I realized why I had my tennis shoes sitting in the “ wear me tomorrow” section of my room for a reason. I knew there was nothing I could do to fix the situation now so I continued to take laps.
Lunch time finally came; I don't know how much longer I can handle eating at this almost normal time when I've been spoiled having lunch at 10:30 in the morning all school year. I ran into a teacher in the lounge who complimented me on my dress. Now this wasn't just any teacher, this was the teacher who hasn't seemed to be too fond of me. I was also given the chance to say a word or two to other teachers who always seem to have the right thing to say.
I ya know, that makes me think, even though you may think your encouraging word doesn't mean a lot…You never know who might be listening or what they need to hear. So let people know how amazing they are each and every day!


We all have those things in life that nag at us or limit us. Often, we let those things or voices in our head become our excuses for not accomplishing other things. Our mission next week is to pick one thing that limits you and write down, “I will not let this become my excuse to not be productive.” Carry that with you as a reminder throughout the week that you are stronger than what limits you!

No comments:

Post a Comment