Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Daily Adventure Already?

Woke up to take care of business early in the morning  Deciding that I have night vision I didn't turn on the light. I knew my clothes for tomorrow were draped near the toilet but it was early so I also didn't want to risk totally waking myself up by turning on the light (writing this story without using voice texting and taking forever to key this in IS NOT totally waking me up, psh)!
Doing a perfect pirouette when it only needed  to be 25° pirouette to make it on the toilet, I landed on the floor knocking my horse therapy outfit into the large porcelain dish of water. Oh no! I need  to throw my pants in the dryer. If I turn on the dryer it might be a disturbance so I will drape them. I sure hope horses don't mind a wet rider!
Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment