Saturday, July 27, 2019

Send Away Sorrow Saturday!

Send Away Sorrow Saturday!
Early in the morning I Iie awake this beautiful day,
no longer am I anxiously waiting for what others have to say--
 'cause what is supposed to be will happen, 
it will happen anyway.
Still it's wide awake I am this morning at only 1AM
so excited for what this new day will bring 
starting all  over once again.
I'm glad God's plan is perfect and will happen in His perfect way--
no matter if I internally scream and shout at the ending of yesterday.
A new day is a comin' in fact it's already here,
but now it's time to lie down and rest again for the rising sun is so very near.
It is already Saturday the day any sorrows are sent away
gearing up for the start of a brand new week but today I'll try to relax and play.
This poem it is a  disaster, but it's too early-- it's what you get,
My thoughts are so discombobulated, they are leaving on a jet!
Sing with me now--
Leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again!
Sleep well and be ready to send any of the week's sorrows away!

No comments:

Post a Comment