Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Today?

Waking up this morning excitement fills my mind,
Today is but a present, who knows what you're going to find?
Will today be full of adventures, uncovering the unknown a little more throughout the day,
or will it be full of surprises,
Filing my emotions with excitement,
so much I can hardly contain?
Although I've told my doctors that I write these silly poems,
that it recenters my emotions,
I guess you can call me ET,
And this is how I phone home!
Today is but a present that you can mostly control,
Are you on top, inside of, or standing over
What is your relation to this day as a hole?

Oh my goodness that is so funny, picture is so much,
When these are written it is one side of my brain
And then the reading - - - oh that's a different train!

No comments:

Post a Comment