Sunday, July 16, 2023

Jesus Today (75) by Sarah Young

Jesus Today (75) by Sarah Young 7-16-2023 My steadfast Love never ceases, My mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning. I know how desperately you want to believe this - and how much you are struggling to do so. Today, the only things that seem endless are your problems and your pain. But I am here - tenderly present - ready to help you get safely through this day. Buying this truth can make the difference between coping and giving up in despair. Some days when things are going reasonably well, it is easier to trust in My steadfast Love. But when new unexpected problems strike, trusting Me takes much more effort. At such times it can help to remember that you receive new mercies every morning. When you are getting dressed, recall that I have clothed you in garments of salvation. Because you wear my robe righteousness, you are on your way to heaven! This is an incredible act of mercy - snatching you from the jaws of hell and putting you on the path to Glory. Nothing you face today can compare with this mercy- gift of eternal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment