Saturday, July 15, 2023

The Anchor Holds!

Some people carry big purses and some small. When I first got my purse it was not that big of a purse, okay it might have been a little bit big but it wasn't that heavy. Over the years I have named my wheelchair my hot rod. Not because it's speedy or my favorite thing to operate. I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to drive again or that I want to as I see how ridiculous some people behave on the street. With my wheelchair being my car I carry everything in my purse. Many people have expressed their concern about the weight of my purse so I do try to only carry you when I'm sitting in my car (wheelchair) however this does not always happen actually it's seldom happens but it has happened before.
As I'm begun trying to compile all my writings so I can put them in one spot, it seems like today is the first day that I actually went to my office (Starbucks) with the intentions of working on something to do with my writing. It was so nice of my neighbor / friend Sam I am to to take me to Starbucks realizing that we're both up at crazy hours and that I might want to go to Starbucks for a bit before attending other obligations.
I was able to get a lot of things done using my cell phone before Sam came to take me home. I found a lot of writings that I started years ago, before and while I worked at the school that I should be able to finish sooner or later. Ask for getting ready to leave Sam wasted my purse into his truck and explained how my purse is like an anchor. Instantly I thought of the song The Anchor Holds!
https://youtu.be/MSAc5Z2lprk

No comments:

Post a Comment