Friday, April 10, 2020

Salad for Breakfast?

I love being given unintentional challenges ... a friend recently told me that he really likes Basil & Barley Pizzeria Napoletana and how he was really excited that they deliver now. I have read posts about him going to this restaurant and how it's really good so I definitely wanted to try it! He told me that they only deliver within a certain radius of the store basically telling me  that I would not be able to get it. That was a definite challenge to me. 


Many things were going through my head like how my location of living provides optimal self- efficiency, well that is when the world is not going through a crisis. And how since my brain injury I thrive off of being given challenges. I mean I look at everything

 as a challenge. Even when a doctor told me I would not be able to get my PhD in Psychology and practice because I have a brain injury, I thought that was a challenge. Until in grad school at Colorado Christian University where they explained that I cannot get my Ph.D and practice because in this state there's a law against it, they even took the time to show me. That doctor may have been right about me not getting my Ph.D, but I do have my own practice!


I called the pizza place yesterday which probably wasn't a good idea because I didn't want to order anything, I just wanted to see if they would deliver to my house. I didn't even want to order anything today as I did prepare my lunch while I made breakfast but I did decide to order something to celebrate Good Friday! Now I am really excited about getting this pizza to go with a salad I made this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment