Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Too Prepared?

Too Prepared?


After getting ready this morning I headed to the kitchen. I knew I wanted to eat the other slice of French toast I had made yesterday that I so carefully slipped into an oversized Ziploc bag on the plate. Opening the fridge there was no French toast to be found-- I was distraught. I opened the freezer remembering that Ma had stopped by and dropped off a few needed items yesterday including waffles. I pulled out the waffles growing extremely ecstatic because these want just any waffles, they were Belgium waffles-- huge and fluffy! These waffles may not be vegan but I'm not going to turn away a gift. I stuck the huge waffles in the magical toaster and while they were toasting I grabbed the vegan butter out of the fridge and was planning to stick it in the microwave for a few seconds. I opened the microwave and what did I find? My plate with French toast. I turned on the microwave for a few seconds just as the Belgium waffles popped up from the toaster. I immediately put them back in the wrapper and into the freezer. I heated up the French toast that was already buttered, put syrup on it and happily ate my French toast. So I already have breakfast for tomorrow cooked but it is in the freezer.



No comments:

Post a Comment